Clean AF Wipes
Clean AF Wipes
Drop the mic and get Clean AF!
Say bye-bye to makeup, sweat, and dirt with the easiest way to wash your face—anywhere, anytime! Unfold one of these Cleansing Face Wipes and you're ready for makeup or ready to wipe the day away.
The Patchology Clean AF Cleansing Wipes are a refreshing and effective way to cleanse your skin without stripping it of its natural oils. Loaded with Vitamin B5 for max moisture, biotin for a lit-from-within glow, and folic acid to detox and purify pores it's your one-step system for a serious clean sweep.
- Vitamin B5: Vitamin B5 is a natural humectant, which means it attracts and retains moisture in the skin. This helps to keep skin hydrated and plump, and can also help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Biotin: Biotin is a B vitamin that is essential for healthy skin, hair, and nails. It helps to promote cell growth and repair, and can also help to improve the appearance of dull, dry skin.
- Folic acid: Folic acid is a B vitamin that helps to detoxify the skin and purify pores. It can also help to reduce inflammation and redness and can improve the overall appearance of the skin.
In addition to these key ingredients, the Patchology Clean AF Cleansing Wipes also contain ingredients that help to soothe and calm the skin, and can also help to protect the skin from environmental damage.
The Patchology Clean AF Cleansing Wipes are a convenient and easy way to cleanse your skin on the go. They are also gentle enough to be used daily, even on sensitive skin. See ya makeup, sweat, and dirt.
Here are some additional benefits of using the Patchology Clean AF Cleansing Wipes:
- They are non-comedogenic, which means they will not clog pores
- They are fragrance-free and dye-free, making them ideal for sensitive skin
- They are vegan and cruelty-free
Refreshingly Simple Cleansing Wipes
Unfold and gently wipe over the face and neck to remove dirt, oil, and makeup.
There is no need to rinse.
For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.