what she wants, according to us
Posted on February 11 2015
Let's get down to business. We know you have been racking your brain trying to figure out what your lady friend will truly appreciate this Valentine's Day. You have already texted her best friend, stalked her Pinterest page, & called her favorite store (Staxx, duh.) trying to figure something out. Well, we're here to help you out by giving you a list of must-haves that she'll not only enjoy for one day, but year round. Trust us on this.
Clockwise from top, center of heart >>>
1. Rebecca Minkoff Marlowe Mini in Marble: The always chic, always classic Rebecca Minkoff has done it again... this time with our favorite, MARBLE!
2. RAILS Carmen Plaid Shirt in Cherry & Navy: What's not to love about one of our fave brands? You can never go wrong with one of these bad boys. Dress it up with leather pants for a date night or happy hour OR keep it casual with sweats and a super soft v-neck for a snuggly Sunday in. It's a win, win.
3. Frame Denim Le High Skinny: The new kids on the block are making a statement in a major way. Frame was founded by four friends. They wanted to create the perfect pair of jeans, by bringing together the quality and heritage of denim manufacturing in Los Angeles, with the influence of a London style, cut and fit. Even though it's a newbie brand to Staxx, it's quickly becoming our favorite.
4. Shashi Lilu Metallic Beaded Tassel Bracelets: Handcrafted in New York, these one-of-a-kind bracelets create a luxe look with a flirty twist, something she'll treasure forever. Let the layering begin.
5. Blingsting Ahh!-larm (Personal Alarm): You can't always be there to protect her. Leave it to this adorable blinged-out personal alarm. Style with a purpose.
6. Nixon Kenzi Watch: A necessity on every woman's wrist. Nixon has you covered whether you're into the menswear look with the 51-30 chrono in all black (which we are), the dainty feminine style (the kenzi), the functional piece (nurses love the time teller p), or the forever classic gold time teller. We've got options for every fashion taste.
7. SKIVVIES by For Love & Lemons Be Mine Bralette: From the designers of For Love & Lemons, Skivvies is our go-to for intimates. These BFF's know how to create a bralette that is too cute to cover up. We prefer showing them off with a deep v :)
8. Wildfox Couture Lover's Bouquet Robe: We are obsessed with this floral print! We don't need motivation getting out of bed when we can slip right into this little number. (We're not going to lie... a cup of coffee pairs nicely with the robe on early mornings)
9. Wildfox Couture Classic Fox Sunnies: Obsessed. That's all we can say. You get the classic fit with the perfect pop of color. Makes a sunny day even better.
Okay, we've made this super easy for you... Now get to work! We promise she'll be impressed.